We do our utmost to ensure that this Webcast Player works perfectly for everyone. You may nevertheless experience occasional problems. This page has been provided to help you solve these problems.
Minimum system requirements
- Internet Explorer 9 or later (download)
- Google Chrome (download)
- Mozilla Firefox (download)
- Safari (download)
- Microsoft Windows XP or later
- Mac OS X
- Linux OpenSuse and Ubuntu
- Android devices (4.1 and higher)
- Apple iPhone (ios 7.0 and higher)
- Apple iPad (ios 7.0 and higher)
Finding and solving problemsProblems when playing webcasts are mostly caused by things such as virus scanners, firewalls, proxy servers, missing plugins and problems with the internet connection. The information below can help you solve the problem you are experiencing.
- If you are trying to open the webcast from a company network, you are most likely to find a rapid solution by contacting your network administrators.
- Try to play another webcast or online video to rule out any problem in your connection or PC settings.
- Where possible, upgrade to the latest version of your browser and required plugins.
- For Internet Explorer: turn on the Windows Media Player plugin by going to Tools -> Manage add-ons and enabling the Windows Media Player add-on. Restart your browser and open the webcast again.
- Close your browser, shut down your virus scanner and open the webcast again. If the webcast works, do not forget to turn your virus scanner on again after it has ended, and e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the make and version of your virus scanner.
- Close your browser, turn off your firewall and open the webcast again. If the webcast works, do not forget to turn your firewall on again after it has ended, and e-mail us at email@example.com with the make and version of your firewall.